- The Jehovah’s Witnesses do not celebrate Christmas at all.
- The Mormons celebrate Christmas though they believe that the actual birthday of Jesus was April 6th.
- The Amish people actually fast, meditate and pray during Christmas day.
- Over 350 000 Jews belonging to Messianic Judaism celebrate Christmas as the birth of their Messiah.
- an exoteric aspect, which focuses on traditions, observance of rituals, social structures and communal activities etc.
- The second aspect of every religion is esoteric. This is the hidden message, the deeper significance and the answer to the question why religions exist, in fact why we exist.
How is Spiritual Birth Different from Biological Birth?